Russell Walker speaks to groups around the world. His seminars and programs are customized for the company's needs. Talks can be short to compliment company materials or range up to a many days, where topics can be explored through cases and in great depth. His programs are interactive and designed to provide program participants a perspective built from real-world cases. Some the most popular topics include:
- Winning with Risk Management
- Managing Operational Risks Facing the Enterprise
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Lessons from Economy - What to Expect Next?
Big Data and Analytics
- Data Science for Executives
- Leading a Data Science Team: The Role of the Chief Data Officer
- Strategies for Monetizing Big Data
- Strategic Data-Driven Marketing
- Learning from Your Customer Data
- How to Get Started with Big Data and Analytics
- Managing Reputational and Regulatory Risks
- Privacy and Data Concerns of Big Data and IoT
- Corporate Governance of Data
- Technology Trends in Analytics
- Success with the Intergenerational Workforce: Baby Boomers, Millennials and More.
- The World in 2050: Demographic Changes, Risks, and Opportunities for Growth
- The Emerging Middle Class
- Agriculture and the Food Supply for 7B
- Developing International Markets
Russell also works on consulting projects through Walker Bernardo, LLC.
You can contact Russell directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org about speaking engagements.